Thread: Another happy customer!

Another happy customer!

I signed up with Idologic a good 2.5 years ago, after some random browsing around for alternative hosting solutions. The whole idea of a reseller account with cPanel sounded very attractive to me, as it would make it a lot easier for me to administer some of my different website projects, plus I could offer webhosting to others if I so desired. Now I have migrated all my sites and domains into my reseller account on Idologic.

In all this time, I can't recall a single time that I've had second thoughts about signing up with Idologic. I've had issues, sure, mainly because I've been an idiot, and I've had lots of questions, but every single time I've posted a ticket, I have received nothing but professional assistance all the way until the ticket was closed and my issue was solved/question was answered to my satisfaction. They are very patient, no matter how stupid I've felt about my questions.

I would not hesitate for a single second to recommend Idologic to everyone in need of good, reliable hosting with highly professional support.

Thank you, Idologic - I look forward to many more great years of being a customer of your spectacular service!

Quote Originally Posted by AJC-DK View Post
    Thank you, Idologic - I look forward to many more great years of being a customer of your spectacular service!

Thank you so much We love having you as a client!