Thread: 5 Reseller Accounts and 1.5+ years

Peltier is offline Quite Logical

Champion 5 Reseller Accounts and 1.5+ years

First account came in the 2nd/3rd quarter of 2004, second account came in early 2005, third account middle of 2005, fourth account in September/October, and the fifth account within the last month.

What do I do with all these accounts? A very wide array of many websites and I get the benefit of having them spread across many servers

I've been with a few other companies since about 1997. I used two hosts primarily till about 2003 and both had issues - one of them supposedly had their credit card database hacked, which is likely an excuse for just going out of business due to financial issues or something. Recently I tried contacting them and asking them about it however they deny any such event. After that happened I switched over to another host where I got in on a pretty good deal for the time and things went well although there was very little customer support and the website had poor documentation. I won't name of those hosts however if you want to know, feel free to drop me a private message.

Up till that point it was just shared accounts for single sites and now I decided to try out a reseller account. The company I went with had their website hacked multiple times and the owner clearly didn't communicate well, he ran the business out of another country and his english was definitely lacking. When I left, he came after me and tried to get more money out of me saying I didn't pay for 3 months or so. What had happened was his merchant account provider went out of business and sent an email to all customers saying that those months would be free. He tried to get me to pay for those months by sending me emails, instant messages, etc. Again, send me a PM and I'll tell which company this was.

After that Idologic was recommended to me and I decided to give it a try. After a few months it was clear that I wasn't having any issues I did with the other companies and when the time came, I opened up a second reseller account. Since then I've bought 3 more reseller account making it a total of 5.

What do I like about Idologic? It's not one of those business that just monitors the total number of accounts signed up in a day and the number that left caring only about keeping it a positive number. They give me quick responses to support questions and explain themselves clearly, always post server updates/upgrades in the forum and reboot announcements via email when they're planned or at least when they know a little in advance. The support responses are what I would call quality responses, each answer is beneficial in some way towards solving the issue or just a misunderstanding on my side. The host I had just before Idologic seemed like they didn't really know what they were doing which is probably what lead to their website being hacked multiple times.

I strongly recommend Idologic, they have great support, excellent Dual Xeon servers with 2-4GB RAM, Raid 1 hard drive arrays, excellent communication, and affordable pricing

By the way, my compliments to the four people I've interacted with most: Jeff, , Doug, and Andrew
    Last edited by Peltier; 01-08-2006 at 08:53 PM.

rossian is offline Somewhat Logical
    I totally agree with you! A triple horray for Idologic guys!!!

Steve is offline Quite Logical

infoZine is offline Super Logical
    Ya gotta love these guys!

Great review Peltier.
    Richard Greene
    www.KCServers.com

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Idologic AM is offline Quite Logical (Idologic Staff)
    Thanks very much for the kind words....if anything, I'm just glad you note what server you're on with each ticket.

Douglas is offline banned
    Glad you're happy. We try our best.

Doh! Sorry Doug, I forgot to list you but definitely meant to, sorry about that! Just added you

Douglas is offline banned
    Heh, no problem. I'm much newer than Andrew, Jeff, and , so I haven't helped you quite as much as them (which I assumed was the reason for not being on the list). Your math doesn't add up quite right, though.

Heh, fixed it to four

The reason I didn't list you was simply that I forgot although the few messages we've exchanged I did like without a doubt.